Our Emergency Tree Work services are on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Trees are susceptible to fall or fail without warning during turbulent storms and high winds. The result of such failures can have catastrophic effects on people, property and the surrounding area. For instance, causing obstructions to roads, rail tracks, footpaths or waterways. Our emergency tree work team is always on standby to respond to these emergencies quickly. This service is available to home-owners, businesses and public sector bodies.
The objectives of our Emergency Tree Work call out service –
- Listen to your request for assistance, and arrange for a site assessment as soon as practicable
- Conduct a quick but thorough risk assessment before any work is carried out
- We will arrange for the prompt deployment of all necessary staff and equipment
- Resolve the situation as quickly as possible, after first making the relevant area safe
- Complete any remedial work as quickly as practicable
- At busy times, provision will be made for a later return to the site for a thorough clean-up. We remove all waste appropriately, always recycling wherever possible.
Call Dale on 01305 71874 or 07530 686040 – we will always prioritise emergency tree work
Tree Care Team: Dale Culbreth, Sean McSeveney, Rupert Schwab, Tremayne Finney-Green